When I am feeling that I need to lose a few pounds after a wild weekend of eating,( which is every weekend) - I then start the day (most often on Monday’s) – with this delicious smoothie from the Fat Flush Plan by Ann Louise Gittleman.
The recipe is so easy , I make it my own by adding a 1/2 teasoon of cinnamon.
- 1 cup of fresh or frozen fruit (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries or peaches, I like a combination)
- 1 serving of protein powder, I use Sun Warrior vanilla flavour
- 8 ounces of water
- 1 ounce of pure cranberry juice or pure blueberry juice
- 1 teaspoon of flax seed oil
- ¼ teaspoon Stevia, or to taste
- 3 to 4 ice cubes
Combine all ingredients in blender. Mix for about 2 to 3 minutes.