I am dreaming of muffins...
Banana Almond Flour Muffins
Delicious, healthy, quick, and easy.
This recipe make 8 muffins
2 cups almond flour
1 tsp ground flax seed
1 tsp chia seeds
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp cinnamon
2 tbsp honey
1 tsp apple cider vinegar
1 tsp vanilla
1 ripe banana, mashed
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Line muffin cups with paper liners.
3. Mix almond four, flax seed, chia seeds, baking soda and cinnamon together in a small bowl.
4. Whisk eggs, honey, apple cider vinegar and vanilla together in a separate bowl.
5. Stir almond meal mixture into egg mixture until batter is just mixed. Add the mashed banana into batter.
6. Divide the batter into the prepared muffin cups.
7. Bake in the preheated oven until slightly browned, about 20 -25 minutes. Cool muffins in pan for at least 20 minutes before removing from pan.
These muffins freeze well.