Life is a peach.
With a few blueberries tossed in.
Peach Blueberry Muffins
You will love these naturally sweetened muffins
Recipes make 9 muffins
1 cup brown rice flour
1/2 cup oats
2 tsp baking powder
2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 cup almond milk
1/4 cup maple syrup
2 tsp pure vanilla extract
1/2 cup melted coconut oil, slightly cooled
3/4 cup blueberries
3 peaches, finely chopped
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a muffin tin with coconut oil or line with paper muffin cups. (I like to use paper cups).
2. In a large bowl combine flour, oats, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
3. In a separate bowl, combine eggs, almond milk, maple syrup and vanilla. Stir in the coconut oil to the wet mixture. Then add the dry mixture to the wet and mix.
4. Fold in the blueberries and chopped peaches.
5. Measure into muffin tins. They do not rise a lot, so you can fill the batter up to the top. Bake for 30-35 minutes.
I use regular oats, not quick cooking.